2007年4月15日星期日

Shall we dance?

Several weeks ago, a boy recommended the movie "Shall we dance?" to me, and this evening I carefully watched it. Well, it's graceful, moving and quite romantic... I love it!

I still can remember the first time when I saw a girl playing cha-cha with her parner, perhaps 1 year ago, and I was suddenly touched by it, by the speed, straight and power; from then on I decided to learn how to dance. I really appreciate that I have a good roommate who taught me and encouraged me to attend the balls in my university even just watch and a good friend who taught me quite a lot of basic rules in dancing.

Life is long and sometimes seems tedious; dance is happy and joyful. I'm lucky that I was lead to dance by chance.

Btw, I like those segments like the demonstration by Paulina and the ballroom dance competition part; the dances are graceful and harmonious, quite moving...

没有评论: